Before joining IDP, Kit worked as a Director of Development at The Opus Group, a national developer, overseeing the acquisition, development, and disposition of ground up new construction across all asset classes, with a focus on industrial development. Prior to that, Kit worked as a Development Associate at Dominium, managing affordable housing acquisitions and development nationwide utilizing low-income housing tax credits. From his previous experiences, Bennett acquired a deep understanding of the entire development life cycle and project feasibility, while becoming adept at complex financial structures and analysis of real estate transactions.
- Industrial, Office and Multi-Family project expertise
- Market research, analytics and project underwriting
- Negotiating with land sellers, brokers, cities and equity partners
- Building relationships within the Twin Cities real estate community
- Big Brothers Big Sisters MN (Volunteer)
- Mpls homeless encampment meal delivery (Volunteer)