Shana Klesk, CPA
As the CFO/COO at Inland Development Partners, Shana brings more than 20 years of experience in finance. Her analytical and data driven mindset helps drive strategic decisions while mitigating financial and operational risks. She is responsible for accounting and finance, legal and compliance, investor relations, human resources, asset management, and overall business operations.
Before joining IDP, Shana worked as the CFO of Atlas Capital Partners, an angel investment group focused on early-stage and emerging growth companies in various areas of innovation. There she provided guidance to an investment portfolio for the implementation of accounting systems, financial forecasting and modeling, cash flow management , tax, and compliance. She also worked as the CFO for Verde Environmental Technologies, driving aggressive financial growth, building systems and teams, and recruiting top talent.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Financial Planning, Forecasting & Analysis
- Controllership, Compliance & Decision Support
- Building Infrastructure & Driving Processes
- Vice President & Treasurer – Mothers Against Prescription Drug Abuse
- Former Board of Directors – Naiku, Inc
- Former Board of Directors – Shreya Dixit Foundation
- Temple Israel
- Wayzata Youth Hockey Association